7. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that a suitable area at least 3m x 2m x 2m in close proximity to an electrical socket, as stated on the booking form is made available for the erection of the photo booth, at no times will electrical cables be trailed across any type of floor, and this includes this area being safe for the spreading out of equipment during erection and dismantling of the booth.
Carey Events will not accept any claim for damages or injury incurred if a suitably safe area is not provided for the erection and operation of the Photo Booth. Carey Events will only build the photo booth in one location free of charge. if after partial or full building of the photo booth we are asked to move location then a charge of £50 will be levied to move to another location, if this is not paid then the photo booth will either remain in situ to be used as per the terms of the booking or removed with no refund of charges.
8. The hirer accepts that any injury or damage caused to the hirer or any guest of the hirer due to their use of the photobooth, it is not the responsibility of Carey Events but is at the hirer or their guests own risk.
9. Carey Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if the deposit is not paid before the date of the hire or the booking form has not been returned before the date of the hire as agreed at the time of booking.
10. Carey Events reserve the right to limit the number of guests permitted into the photo booth to a maximum of 4 at any one time, the attendants decision on this will be final.
11. USB provided by Carey Events holds no responsibility if not all or any pictures are not saved onto the USB memory stick due to possible software issues.
12. All deposits are non refundable.